I'm currently running Dawn Patrol, a product studio and consultancy. I was the VP Product at Nylas where I helped grow the company from 15 to 250 employees and over $450M in valuation. I've worked in a variety of roles across product, engineering, and support. I'm an engineer by training, and started my career as a startup founder.
- Building alerty.dev, a developer tool to send yourself native push notifications
- Product development for a web3 NFT marketplace application
- Responsible for Nylas product strategy, roadmap, and entire product portfolio.
- Grew annual recurring revenue from $1m to $23m.
- Designed and launched Scheduler product and grew from $0 to $1m in ARR in 2 years.
- Designed a customer friendly pricing model for Nylas’ entire product suite and launched with 10+ beta customers.
- Built out four critical functions at Nylas: Product Management, Design, Technical Writing, and Support Engineering. Hired 20 people.
- Built, assembled and tested multiple working prototypes of Gest.
- Raised $200k pre-seed round.
- Designed and launched Kickstarter campaign successfully raising $200k.
- Produced viral concept video and designed and built website, bringing 9k subscribers and 1m+ impressions.